Battle for NOVA Battle for NOVA

Although really simple and short, the game is still quite nice to play with.

ChrisSkyRo responds:

Glad you liked it

Spooky woods Spooky woods

I mostly like the VN side, but the gameplay is nice too. Maybe add checkpoints?

INVERTER INVERTER

Although the game is quite simple and requires a lot of thinking, its awesome and worth playing this game to just kill some time.

APiotr responds:

Thanks :)

ZOSH ZOSH

Overall, the game itself is nice. But its missing an in-game cursor (there isn't any cursor in the game, basically I had to navigate around cursor-blinded) and some small animations (like legs for sprinting maybe?). And also, why do you take damage before the zombies even do a hit animation?

The day before christmas The day before christmas

Gameplay is quite buggy and no tutorial. (To be honest, some people like me are lazy to read Author Comments)

LPF 2.0 - Glock 17 remake LPF 2.0 - Glock 17 remake

Although the firing sound is not the most accurate, the other animation like where each button are and how they work etc are accurate. But maybe allow the user to dismantle the gun?

Escape Christmas Town Escape Christmas Town

It's quite nice, I like the snowing animation at outdoors as well as the length and design of this gameplay.

Sea Boom Sea Boom

Its a very awesome game, I mainly like the gameplay where you have to plan your steps with careful timing.

Wasted Wasted

Could have been better if there was like a clock/timer or something at the center.
(I mean, look at the space wasted D:)

Night Rush Night Rush

A simple but fairly nice game to play just to waste some time.